The annual Chancellor-Provost’s Student Leadership Awards recognizes and rewards students for their remarkable contributions to the University and community. These students consistently demonstrate collaboration, leadership and resourcefulness, have a tremendous passion for Rutgers, and go outside of their normal responsibilities to achieve goals.
These awards are a great opportunity for you to acknowledge the amazing contributions of an individual student or student organization for their leadership, commitment, and pride for Rutgers and the community at large during the past year.
Eligible nominees must:
- Have a strong academic standing with a cumulative 3.0 GPA* or higher.
- Must be in good disciplinary standing and demonstrate a balance of academic and co-curricular excellence.
- Must be currently enrolled at Rutgers University–New Brunswick as a full-time student. (RBHS students are not eligible unless they are enrolled in a dual degree with Rutgers-New Brunswick)
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student at Rutgers-New Brunswick for Undergraduate Award Categories.
- Student Organizations must be officially recognized by the university.
*Chancellor-Provost’s Leadership Award requires a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
Nominations for the 2023 Chancellor-Provost’s Student Leadership Awards are closed.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Self-nominations will not be accepted.