These awards are a great opportunity for you to acknowledge the amazing contributions of a student or student organization for their leadership, commitment, and pride for Rutgers, and the community at large over the past year.
Eligible nominees must be:
- in good academic standing and maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA* or higher.
- *in good academic standing and maintain a cumulative 3.5 GPA or higher to receive an award in the Chancellor’s Student Leadership award category.
- in good disciplinary standing and demonstrate a balance of academic and co-curricular excellence.
- enrolled at Rutgers University–New Brunswick.
- either a full or part-time undergraduate student.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Self-nominations will not be accepted.